Saturday, October 14, 2006

a tribute

today we salute a woman who has reached a new level of maturity, the age of 24. gone are the childish trinkets and behaviors, for we have been reborn into adulthood, a greater accomplishment than even "young" adulthood....lindsey martin, we salute you, as the shining example you are to us all...

1 comments:

Lindsey 10/14/2006 8:37 AM  

LOL! So one of my AP kids had a dream that I challenged her class to a foot race around the school. According to this girl, I was pumped about racing anyone who would challenge me. I told this to one of the girls that I worked with in youth group who is a senior at school, and she was like "yeah, you so would challenge your kids to a race in real life." I'm not sure how mature I am despite my old age of 24. :) Thanks for the tribute. :P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP