Sunday, September 10, 2006

weekend's over :(

the weekend's over...sniff, sniff...had plenty of procrastination time, though :) went to the air show today, and saw the blue angels (totally sweet), and went up in the plane my daddy used to fly, for the first time in about 15 years. it was funny listening to him explain the plane to these little kids; they were giving him blank stares as he threw pilot lingo at them :) well, tomorrow's another day; wish me luck...

1 comments:

Jody and Ruth Been 9/11/2006 8:13 AM  

Hang in there, Melissa... soon you'll get your bearings. Just be patient with yourself. I remember the first three weeks I taught here. I woke up with a pain in my neck and I couldn't move it too far to the left. Don't let the stress get to you! I'll be praying.

Love ya!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP