is it truly the end??
so tonight and tomorrow mark the last night i will spend in a host home; i've gotten so used to traveling on the road, that i almost forgot about it today. i just assumed that moving on on monday would bring us to a new family to stay with...funny how things change ;) i can't tell you, though, how excited i am to see my family again; it's been 8 months since i was last home. i think the drive home will almost drive me crazy (pardon the pun ;) as i get closer and closer...i can't wait to see our version of the rockies again, and to enjoy going to the beach...ahhh home...
p.s. for those of you keeping tabs on the job hunt, still haven't found anything, thinking i might be in va beach for next year, if i can find a job...tomorrow will be a day for getting some more applications ready, now that i have a computer at my disposal
2 comments:
Congratulations, Melissa! You've made it to the end. Woooohooo!
I know this year has been an exhausting, challenging one, but I hope there are lots of opportunities for you to look back and see His goodness and grace towards you.
Keep me posted on your job search, and I hope I can see you when I return to the States. Aug 24-Sept 8.
LOVE YOU!
Ruth
Hey Melissa!!
Good luck with the job search!! You should come live with me in the wonderful land o' gooch! I love you! Give me a call when you get settled in.
Lindsey
Post a Comment