Monday, August 14, 2006

i'm home!!!!

i'm home, sitting in my room, enjoying the presence of my puppies, and reveling in DSL internet :) it was a long day of driving, but totally worth it; now i get to go thru all my things, start a yard sale, and hopefully give my checking account a little boost ;)

p.s. as a part of arranging things, i hope to be posting lots of new pictures on here, or on webshots (http://community.webshots.com/user/maswm); keep checking around for updates

2 comments:

Jody and Ruth Been 8/15/2006 7:55 PM  

Hey... will I get to see you the weekend of September 2nd?

Let me know! I think the small group is trying to get together at my place that weekend.

If it doesn't work out, I might be out of town that weekend, and we'll have to work out another way to see each other in the 2 weeks I'm home.

LET ME KNOW! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Unknown 8/16/2006 9:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP